Effective date: May 2018
mixchina Corporation with its corporate office located Wisconsin, USA and our affiliated businesses, including JLG, JerrDan, McNeilus & London Machinery, (collectively, "mixchina" or "us") are committed to being responsible custodians of the information you provide us and the information we collect in the course of operating our business.
mixchina collects your personal data when you provide it to us, for instance by visiting our website, meeting our team at trade events, contacting us or by entering into a contract with us. "Personal data" is any information that can be used to identify you or that mixchina can link to you, for instance your name and email address. mixchina may automatically collect certain information when you use, access, or interact with us via our websites, for instance via browser settings or cookies. mixchina may also collect information from other sources such credit reference agencies or social media platforms that may share information about how you interact with our social media content, or if you interact with us via our social media accounts.
All personal data you provide to mixchina or that we (automatically) collect is voluntarily. However, without providing certain data, for instance your email address or phone number or phone number, we may not be able to respond to your request or deliver our services.
mixchina will only process personal data where it has a legal basis to do so. mixchina may use the information mixchina collects:
- To enter into a contract or settlement, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or settlement (such as account registration or to perform credit checks);
- To respond to your inquiries, to provide you with services that you request, to communicate with third parties in the handling of claims or complaints, to maintain business administration records and prevent fraud, which is our legitimate interest;
- To keep records and administration on how services were provided, claims and complaints were handled, including the documents underlying such services, claims and complaints, which is our legitimate interest;
- To understand how people use our websites and services, to operate, maintain and improve our website and services, to send direct marketing communications, which is our legitimate interest;
- To comply with legal obligations applicable to mixchina, such as respond to legal process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties.
mixchina and its affiliated entities share information with each other or with third-party service providers for general business purposes pursued by mixchina, such as internal administration, billing, claim handling and services, and providing you or your organization with services.
mixchina and its affiliated entities may share information with third party data controllers (including law enforcement agencies and potential transaction partners) where mixchina and its affiliated entities have a legal basis to do so.
mixchina engages third parties that support the operation of our websites, such as analytics providers. These third parties may use technologies to track your online activities over time and across different websites and online platforms.
mixchina deploys administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information that mixchina collects. However, no information system can be 100% secure. This means that mixchina cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. Moreover, mixchina is not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that mixchina does not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
mixchina retains the information mixchina collects in an identifiable form as reasonably necessary and only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which mixchina collects the information and to comply with our legal obligations.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address below. Where we process your personal data on the basis of our or a third party's legitimate interest, you may object to such processing at any time by contact us at the address below.